Severe weather forced the tournament to shorten golf course layout. The first round will be played on Friday – only 12 holes. The plan is to play 14 -16 holes on Saturday and 18 holes on Sunday with no cut. The first 70 players and ties will be in money.
Sandra arrived on Sunday to Phoenix from Orlando. After the practice rounds on Monday and Tuesday and Pro-am on Wednesday, she is teeing off from the first tee on Thursday at 7.40 playing with Eun-Hee Ji and Ihee Lee. On Friday, she shall tee off from the 10th tee at 12.25.
Articles Next page...
- CME Group Titleholders 2012
- Lorena Ochoa Invitational 2012
- Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship 2012
- LPGA Hana Bank Championship 2012
- Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia 2012
- Navistar LPGA Classic 2012
- RICOH Women’s British Open 2012
- Kingsmill Championship 2012
- CN Canadian Women’s Open 2012
- Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola 2012
Page 1 of 3